[Spridgets] Way too many projects ----no time and less storage

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Way too many projects ----no time and less storage
From: Alan via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:05:15 -0400
After 30 years or so of rescuing/restoring/dissecting and wrestling with the
Spridget addiction
I find myself relocating from RI and another address in New Hampshire to
eventually settle into a home in Keene, NH
I currently have 12 cars in various degrees of repair and rent 4 garage stalls
full of donor car parts as well

I have been involved with approx 115 vehicles in one way or another ...pretty
much all Spridgets

If anyone has a need for a project car or wants to take on a restoration I will
be glad to discuss in details what is here

Almost everything is chrome bumpered between 1958-1974

This list includes 2 very solid 1962-63 Midgets
One has been a racer right from the showroom .currently media blasted and
sealed in Emron primer
One is a complete rolling tub minus drivetrain and wiring and a few bits
I have pretty much everything to finish
Solid rimmed cars as well as wire wheeled cars
As for parts

Several A series engines in various conditions....running to no history from
parts cars

948/1098/1275
Disc brake front ends
Rearends
Alloy wheels with proper chrome lug nuts

Fiberglass front noses both bugeye and square bodied
Seats and foams
Hard tops for 1962,1965,1970
Sheet metal including front hoods,trunk lids, door assemblies,dashes, gauges
you name it

My goal is to move as much of this as possible within the next 2-3 months

I have a truck and trailer and willing to discuss delivery within a reasonable
distance to complete a deal

Feel free to contact me directly at
Frogeye@cox.net

Alan Fisher