[Spridgets] steering post part

To: spridgets spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] steering post part
From: gary majewski via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 16:07:06 -0500
        Great Group,

                        I am in a dilemma. Trying to get my "59"bug eye back
together and found out that the part that
                 fits over the steering column, goes between the dash and the
steering wheel, and also acts as a
                 unit to operate the horn is misplaced. From my recall, its
about 5" - 6" long, is tapered and I believe
                 has 3 screws in that attaches it to the dash. I was hoping
that someone has one in their parts collection
                 or a in a disabled vehicle. Please let me know if you have one
and the cost. Trying to get it running
                 so that I can get it my son.  Thanks you for time.   Gary

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive