[Spridgets] MKII Sprite For Sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] MKII Sprite For Sale
From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 13:32:05 GMT
Full-name: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Here's a link to the posting for my MKII. With PICTURES!!

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5063286566.html

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward

Hey guys and gals,
Opportunity is knocking and I need to sell my '62 Sprite to make room for a new
project.
New engine, 0.02" over 948, NOS Powermax flattop pistons, 12G295 head ported
milled to 10:1 CR (calculated) ,NOS 12G948 fast road cam, drilled MiniSpares
lifters, Sintered rockers, custom aluminum flywheel (8.4lbs), GR starter, Newly
rebuilt Ribcase trans. SCCA rollbar with harness bar, poly front bushes, dual
circuit brake master, later style rear brakes, 13" Mountney wheel, electronic
tach, SW stage I gauges, Winners circle 520 lb front springs, offset rear
springs, adjustable radius rods, panhard rod, new fuel tank, windshield.
New Signal Red Urethane paint.
185/60-13 Toyo Proxes on 5.5" rims.
Fully sorted, handles like a Go Kart,
Advertised locally for $7500, AutoX Team.net pricing-$6500
Located in Colorado
Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5576eb11bf1ad6b114fb5st04duc

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive