Re: [Spridgets] Do you have one laying around?

To: "bmwwxman ." <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Do you have one laying around?
From: David Lieb via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 21:44:40 -0500
Cc: Spridgets List <Spridgets@autox.team.net>

--20cf301b61b322b3be051a2be3f9

I agree with Ron. I have only ever done it solo and it is no big deal.
First time, I read all the stuff about how dangerous it is and actually
believed it, so I used the "long bolts" method. Since then I have used the
same method as Ron; insert top end of spring into tower, stand on the end
of the A-arm to maximize the opening, push the spring as far as possible,
then kick it over the hump into place. If the engine is in place, a
floorjack under the pan will compress everything nicely. If there is no
engine, a tow-chain loooped under the floorjack and around the top of the
tower will work just fine.
David L

--20cf301b61b322b3be051a2be3f9

no big deal. First time, I read all the stuff about how dangerous it is and=
 actually believed it, so I used the &quot;long bolts&quot; method. Since t=

--===============8743163785960947145==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8743163785960947145==--