Re: [Spridgets] Team.Net - the party never ends

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Team.Net - the party never ends
From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 07:37:30 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>, Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>

--047d7bd755c44d0654051cdf4b48

So sorry to hear this Mark. Thanks for the notice, hang in there.
Lin

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--047d7bd755c44d0654051cdf4b48

So sorry to hear this Mark. Thanks for the notice, hang in there.<div>Lin<b=
r><br>On Saturday, August 8, 2015, Mark J Bradakis via Spridgets &lt;<a hre=
f=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net";>spridgets@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrot=
e:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-l=
eft:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Someone hacked into the Team.Net web s=
erver, through another domain I host, it appears.<br>
No real damage that I can see, other than creating web logs that filled the=
 filesystem<br>
and brought a number of things to a halt.=C2=A0 Fun.<br>
I&#39;ll be working on it for a while. Service may just go away without not=
ice, no mail, no<br>
archives, nothing. I&#39;ll try to keep the downtimes and single user mode =
to a minimum, please<br>
bear with me as I get things back to what passes as normal at Team.Net.<br>
Just what I planned to do for the weekend.=C2=A0 Sigh.<br>
mjb.<br>
------------------------<br>
//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"; target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
ets/grunthaner@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/o=
ptions/spridgets/grunthaner@gmail.com</a><br>
:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut=

--047d7bd755c44d0654051cdf4b48--

--===============8900902274611152376==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive