[Spridgets] Dash Covering and Steering Wheel Paint

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Dash Covering and Steering Wheel Paint
From: John Farley via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 09:51:03 -0400

--001a113eceac856d84051d9635ce

I am going to recover the black vinyl dash in my bugeye.  Any
recommendations as to where I can get material to do this.  Also, thinking
of repainting the steering wheel.  Any recommendations about type and color
paint.
Thanks,  John F.

--001a113eceac856d84051d9635ce

=C2=A0 Any recommendations as to where I can get material to do this.=C2=A0=
 Also, thinking of repainting the steering wheel.=C2=A0 Any recommendations=

--001a113eceac856d84051d9635ce--

--===============5383577448388265781==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive