Re: [Spridgets] Sleep number bed

To: Larry Macy <lmacy@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sleep number bed
From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:10:56 -0400
Cc: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Same here - water bed since the early 70's.  The only thing I wish it could do
now that I'm uh, er, a little older, is raise the head like an adjustable bed.
Two pillows works for that though.  Mine is set to 72 degrees year round.   :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/mharc@autox.team.net