Re: [Spridgets] Back , or "still alive"?

To: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, crusaderchuck55@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Back , or "still alive"?
From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 09:03:07 -0600

--001a1140f4869f74b4053036d7af

NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU, CHUCK. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
Looking forward to hearing more about the SAAB. BTW, you DID capitalize
SCCA and Mary Anne =F0=9F=98=81
Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

    Well I'm still alive. ? Recently got my bugeye running after about 8
years in storage needing the engine rebuilt. ?Presently regaining health
and actively seeking gainfull employment. ?The old Chevy van ("the lust
bus") was retired last October with 423,000miles on it's odometer . ? I've
gotten my SCCA time trials credentials reinstated and the '60 saab is
almost ready to return to hillclimbs later this year. ?Little by little
Mary Anne and I are working towards reclaiming our lost "life". ? And I
still refuse to capitalise anything ! ?But this darn piece of technology
insists on correcting spelling and does some weird stuff on it's own. ? I
just had my "oshit" shirt out of storage last week. :)Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile

--001a1140f4869f74b4053036d7af

=C2=A0 =C2=A0 Well I&#39;m still alive. ? Recently got my bugeye running af=
ter about 8
 years in storage needing the engine rebuilt. ?Presently regaining=20
health and actively seeking gainfull employment. ?The old Chevy van=20
(&quot;the lust bus&quot;) was retired last October with 423,000miles on it=
&#39;s=20
odometer . ? I&#39;ve gotten my SCCA time trials credentials reinstated and=
=20
the &#39;60 saab is almost ready to return to hillclimbs later this year.=
=20
?Little by little Mary Anne and I are working towards reclaiming our=20
lost &quot;life&quot;. ? And I still refuse to capitalise anything ! ?But t=
his=20
darn piece of technology insists on correcting spelling and does some=20
weird stuff on it&#39;s own. ? I just had my &quot;oshit&quot; shirt out of=
 storage=20
last week. :)Chuck<br>

--001a1140f4869f74b4053036d7af--

--===============7014071904409838305==