[Spridgets] Cockpit Trim

To: SPRIDGETS <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Cockpit Trim
From: John Farley via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 08:36:26 -0400

--001a113cee66ba7dcc0535505e59

I am removing gouges, sanding and polishing the alloy cockpit trim on my
Bugeye.  Thoughts about clear coating when done.  Was thinking that
removing future scratches would be easier if not clear coated, but the
clear coat may help reduce scratches.

--001a113cee66ba7dcc0535505e59

I am removing gouges, sanding and polishing the alloy cockpit trim on my Bu=
geye.=C2=A0 Thoughts about clear coating when done.=C2=A0 Was thinking that=
 removing future scratches would be easier if not clear coated, but the cle=
ar coat may help reduce scratches. =C2=A0

--001a113cee66ba7dcc0535505e59--

--===============4238571176676858589==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive