Re: [Spridgets] Rabbi - no LBG or Healey content

To: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rabbi - no LBG or Healey content
From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 16:04:37 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Bob,

Try contacting any veterans groups that your brother may have belonged to -
DAV, American Legion, VFW, etc.  My father is interred at Riverside National
Cemetery and my mom will be too someday.  The DAV was a great help with my
dad's service.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/mharc@autox.team.net