[Spridgets] Wild west OSHIT

To: "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Wild west OSHIT
From: David Woerpel via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 12:42:51 -0500
Any of you attending the Dodge City event to help Jim I noticed rooms
are getting scarce for that weekend.  I've asked Jim for
recommendations.  Also anyone driving out from that I could hitch a ride
with or wants to share the driving.  I'm just south of Milwaukee WI.
Are there enough of us we could coordinate transportation and lodging?

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program.

Dave W.

'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500
Burlington WI