[Spridgets] Remembering...8 years ago

To: "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Remembering...8 years ago
From: David Woerpel via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:58:32 -0500
Hi List, especially the "old timers" but you "young'uns too!  I always
pause on April 11th to remember our dear friend and example of what it
means to "Pass it on", Frank Clarici.  It's taken the entire Spridget
List, of which he was an integral part, to even come close to what he
did for our Spridget community.  Every time I work on a project, car or
another task, and have problems I stop and think, "What Would Frank
Do?"  God Bless you Frank and thank you!  To:  Diane, Frankie, Tiffany,
and the clan, Frank is not forgotten, not by a long shot!

2011 was not a great Spring season for this group.  March marked the
anniversary of the passing of Paul Asgeirsson.  Another guru in our
family. Paul was fond of telling us, "It only goes one way."  Oh, there
are exceptions, but that statement, like Frank's, is sufficient to cause
us to take a step back from our project and think things through.

To use a cliche, we stand on big shoulders.  Maybe some of the newer
members will produce a similar legacy.

"Pay It Forward"
"WWFD"
"It only goes one way"