Re: [Spridgets] Auto Experts: Not LBC but stupid fuseable link

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Auto Experts: Not LBC but stupid fuseable link
From: Kent McLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 16:52:23 -0400
Linda Grunthaner wrote:
> I need this "looks like" image in link, 5 wires called fuseable links which
> to me is just a thinner than connected to wire at 6" long:

Yes, the fuseable link is just a thinner wire in-line with the regular wire; it
is there to burn out to protect the circuit. If you know what amperage the
fuseable link is, you can replace it with a normal spade fuse of the correct
amperage.
Just make sure the wiring of the new fuse matches the existing wiring, and that
the fuseâ??s amp rating matches the fuseable linkâ??s.

Somethink like this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-GAUGE-INLINE-MAXI-FUSE-HOLDER-WITH-WATERPROOF-COVER-INCLUDES-50-AMP-FUSE-USA/401728440879

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html