Re: [Spridgets] Datsun 5 speed

To: "rrengineer.mike" <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Datsun 5 speed
From: "Bill L. via Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 15:24:18 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello rrengineer.mike,

 I was with Paul when we did a test on a guys (then recent) install.
 The grinding was pronounced and obvious. Paul rebuilt the tranny and
 it still did it. That's when he mic-ed all the syncros. The new ones
 he was then being supplied with were all out of spec. After that he
 ordered a bunch and mic-ed every one, throwing away the bad ones. I
 saw the pile. If he sent you some, they ARE good. What you would now
 buy would almost certainly be worse than what he sent, as they are
 being made out of spec.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:Zormecteon@comcast.net