Re: [Spridgets] why do I get Ron Soave's email four (4) times.Bill in Or

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] why do I get Ron Soave's email four (4) times.Bill in Oregon
From: Mark J Bradakis via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 00:27:14 -0700
I've been noticing lately that when some people reply to a list email it
shows up multiple times.  I've not really had a chance to look into
this, to see if it is from only certain domains, specific to certain
email programs' default reply settings or what.  Nothing terribly
serious, just annoying.  And wasted bandwidth, but nobody cares about
that anymore.

mjb.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html