[Spridgets] Silicone hoses

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Silicone hoses
From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 16:53:18 +0000

--0000000000002f68d205b3229645

Hi List,

I'll reply to the other e-mails in a moment but wanted you to know that
I've just e-mailed Samco to see about them making some hoses for us.
Actually the hoses are for you because I still have the original hoses on
my Sprite.  I used stainless steel Jubilee brand (the original) worm drive
hose clips.  Jubilee are a British company and make their hoses in Britain
- their website is worth a look.  There a number of e-bay vendors that will
sell you their stainless steel clips.

I've also asked Samco what colours they have in stock at present in case
anyone wants a british racing green or lime green hose, rather than blue or
black.  Once I've heard from them and have some prices I'll update the list.

Regards

Daniel

--0000000000002f68d205b3229645

mails in a moment but wanted you to know that I&#39;ve just e-mailed Samco =
to see about them making some hoses for us.=C2=A0 Actually the hoses are fo=
r you because=C2=A0I still have the original hoses on my Sprite.=C2=A0 I us=
ed stainless steel Jubilee brand (the original) worm drive hose clips.=C2=
=A0 Jubilee are a British company and make their hoses in Britain - their w=
ebsite is worth a look.=C2=A0 There a number of e-bay=C2=A0vendors that wil=
lso asked Samco what colours they have in stock at present in case anyone w=
ants a british racing green or lime green hose, rather than blue or black.=
=C2=A0 Once I&#39;ve heard from them and have some prices I&#39;ll update t=

--0000000000002f68d205b3229645--

--===============6665307133591093336==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============6665307133591093336==--