[Spridgets] Samco Silicone hoses

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Samco Silicone hoses
From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 16:28:06 +0000

--0000000000007887e405b4dcccac

Hi list, I send a chaser e-mail to Samco yesterday about getting some hoses
made and today I had a reply.  They invited me to drop by which I guess
means they have David's and my tooling (vertical flow and cross flow) but
have forgotten what they look like or the numbers for them.  So, this week
is busy but next week I should be able to drop by and talk hoses (Unless it
rains all week - I'll be walking).

I need to know if you need a vertical hose or a crossflow top hose or
crossflow water pump hose, also a 90 degree elbow, and not least the heater
? hose.

You can let me know colour preferences: blue or black or something else.
I'll then have an idea of quantities to discuss with them.  I don't prices
will be much more than a few years ago for hoses but I think postage prices
have jumped up a couple of times.  David gets a small commission on his
hoses to cover his initial costs and I get a little on mine.  I did hit the
100 hose break-even figure for my tooling costs but paid for my own hoses!.

For anyone that wants the by-pass outlet delete on the hose that can be
done.

Once I have spoken to Samco and then checked hose weights (approx) I'll get
postage prices and I'll update my order forms.  Manufacturing times vary
with Samco but even if they are quick this time, I'd be loathe to post
hoses just before Christmas and New Year.

Regards

Daniel - (don't call me the hosiery man!)

--0000000000007887e405b4dcccac

etting some hoses made and today I had a reply.=C2=A0 They invited me to dr=
op by which I guess means they have David&#39;s and my tooling (vertical fl=
ow and cross flow) but have forgotten what they look like or the numbers fo=
r them.=C2=A0 So, this week is busy but next week I should be able to drop =
by and talk hoses (Unless it rains all week - I&#39;ll be walking).<div><br=
ose or crossflow water pump hose, also a 90 degree elbow, and not least the=
nces: blue or black or something else.=C2=A0 I&#39;ll then have an idea of =
quantities to discuss with them.=C2=A0 I don&#39;t prices will be much more=
 than a few years ago for hoses but I think postage prices have jumped up a=
 couple of times.=C2=A0 David gets a small commission on his hoses to cover=
 his initial costs and I get a little on mine.=C2=A0 I did hit the 100 hose=
 break-even figure for my tooling costs but paid for my own hoses!.</div><d=
nd then checked hose weights (approx) I&#39;ll get postage prices and I&#39=
;ll update my order forms.=C2=A0 Manufacturing times vary with Samco but ev=
en if they are quick this time, I&#39;d be loathe to post hoses just before=

--0000000000007887e405b4dcccac--

--===============4645444395331313367==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============4645444395331313367==--