Re: [Spridgets] Shameless self publicity + hose update + stuff (long and

To: Weslake1330 <weslake1330@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Shameless self publicity + hose update + stuff (long and barely LBC)
From: Ron Soave via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 08:29:50 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>

--Apple-Mail-0FD723B4-EEF7-4152-B6FB-D0EA3D175815
        charset=utf-8

Daniel,

Thanks for the updates and we=E2=80=99ll check it out! Hope you are well and=
 stay that way!

Ron Soave

> On Mar 13, 2021, at 2:55 AM, Weslake1330 via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.te=
am.net> wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
> Hi List,
>=20
> I haven't checked the list rules to see if 'Shameless self publicity' is a=
llowed or not!  I guess if it wasn't I'd get someone else to do this.
>=20
> I finished my 3rd fiction book last year and since this is self published (=
print on demand so no massive up front cost, as would be the case with 'vani=
ty publishing') I don't have any kind of marketing or money for marketing.  H=
owever, I hit upon the idea of creating a Powerpoint presentation to convert=
 into a video file (the converting part is very simple but at least on my PC=
 not particularly quick) and uploaded it to Youtube.  And, here it is: https=
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DxgLDV8uyxsg =20
>=20
> I'm not that gifted with Youtube as an 'uploader' but you can click on my n=
ame and get to see my other book video (more of a gear head book! than the A=
scension Island book) and my Spridget wind tunnel testing clips and my tyre t=
esting of the tyre what was so soft in the sidewall it was scary  to drive (=
I got a refund on both tyres). =20
>=20
> I'm open to suggestions on how to make a better marketing clip but have li=
mited photos, no video, no music licence rights and Ascension is a long and e=
xpensive way from here!
>=20
> Silicone hose update - No news yet and there were very busy when I went to=
 see them some weeks ago.  I don't want to hassle them since we are a very s=
mall customer.
>=20
> No Spridgetly action.  The weather is meant to dry this weekend and the ra=
in we have had earlier in the week will have washed away all the salt on the=
 roads. So, I might get to go for a short drive. Still too cold to spend tim=
e in the garage and I have house DIY stuff to catch up with first.  England i=
s still in a lockdown with most shops shut (food and DIY are open) and I can=
't drop by a friend's for a chat about cars (ironic when this is the time we=
 need to meet and chat the most).  Motorsport should start back up in May bu=
t for the UK the sanctioning body will first have scrutineering done to Covi=
d distance rules and then are changing to doing things differently.
o@yahoo.com

--Apple-Mail-0FD723B4-EEF7-4152-B6FB-D0EA3D175815
        charset=utf-8

pdates and we=E2=80=99ll check it out! Hope you are well and stay that way!<=
=3D"cite">On Mar 13, 2021, at 2:55 AM, Weslake1330 via Spridgets &lt;spridge=
I haven't checked the list rules to see if 'Shameless self publicity' is all=
owed or not!&nbsp; I guess if it wasn't I'd get someone else to do this.</di=
s is self published (print on demand so no massive up front cost, as would b=
e the case with 'vanity publishing') I don't have any kind of marketing or m=
oney for marketing.&nbsp; However, I hit upon the idea of creating a Powerpo=
be.&nbsp; And, here it is: <a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DxgLD=
V8uyxsg">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DxgLDV8uyxsg</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>=
u can click on my name and get to see my other book video (more of a gear he=
ad book! than the Ascension Island book) and my Spridget wind tunnel testing=
 clips and my tyre testing of the tyre what was so soft in the sidewall it w=
as scary&nbsp; to drive (I got a refund on both tyres).&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><di=
lip but have limited photos, no video, no music licence rights and Ascension=
se update - No news yet and there were very busy when I went to see them som=
e weeks ago.&nbsp; I don't want to hassle them since we are a very small cus=
eant to dry this weekend and the rain we have had earlier in the week will h=
ave washed away all the salt on the roads. So, I might get to go for a short=
 drive. Still too cold to spend time in the garage and I have house DIY stuf=
f to catch up with first.&nbsp; England is still in a lockdown with most sho=
ps shut (food and DIY are open) and I can't drop by a friend's for a chat ab=
out cars (ironic when this is the time we need to meet and chat the most).&n=
bsp; Motorsport should start back up in May but for the UK the sanctioning b=
ody will first have scrutineering done to Covid distance rules and then are c=
e: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com</span><=

--Apple-Mail-0FD723B4-EEF7-4152-B6FB-D0EA3D175815--

--===============8847670032591339879==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============8847670032591339879==--