Re: [Spridgets] We have lost another Sprite icon

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] We have lost another Sprite icon
From: David Doiron via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 15:47:50 -0400 (EDT)
Several years ago at a Moses event I was in a conversation
with Gerry Coker, and John Sprinzel was looking on.
I was telling Gerry about the construction of my mews
which was for my Sprites. John's eyes lit up as he reminisced
about his mews in London. His enthusiasm and optimism were
an inspiration!

He will be missed...
W David & Diane Doiron

spridgets@autox.team.net