[Spridgets] 1960 Bugeye

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] 1960 Bugeye
From: Kent McLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 11:14:55 -0400
New to me!  Linda G decided she had one project too many. I've been wanting one
for decades, and her price was too good to say "No" to. I was the lucky B*d
that made her the first offer. I left NH at 5:45am Saturday, drove down to New
Jersey with a U-Haul auto transporter, we sealed the deal, loaded the car up,
and I arrived back home around 8:30pm. Long day. Too much holiday traffic,
light rain slowing things more, TomTom GPS leading me astray. It's wasn't fun,
but today I am a happy camper. More to follow as I assess the car and make a
plan.
--
Kent McLean
1960 Bugeye