[Spridgets] 2nd fuel pump

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] 2nd fuel pump
From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 12:02:11 -0700

--00000000000040a47505cdb3c997

At the present time I have a Facet pump mounted at the top of the arch
above the axle in my Bugeye.  The facet has problems pulling fuel at this
location above the tank.  I have an ECCO fuel pump to mount in it's place
and I intend on mounting it on the vertical sheet metal in front of the
tank.  Would I have a problem if I just left the Facet pump in place and
cut the new pump in line in the lower location?  Would fuel flow freely
through the Facet pump, or should I just remove it?
Mike MacLean

--00000000000040a47505cdb3c997

p of the arch above the axle in my Bugeye.=C2=A0 The facet has problems pul=
ling fuel at this location above the tank.=C2=A0 I have an ECCO fuel pump t=
o mount in it&#39;s place and I intend on mounting it on the vertical sheet=
 metal in front of the tank.=C2=A0 Would I have a problem if I just left th=
e Facet pump in place and cut the new pump in line in the lower location?=
=C2=A0 Would fuel flow freely through the Facet pump, or should I just remo=

--00000000000040a47505cdb3c997--

--===============7817886392159588349==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============7817886392159588349==--