Re: [Spridgets] Ruminations on OSHITs and Frank

To: Mark Haynes <220caribou@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ruminations on OSHITs and Frank
From: George Marinos via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 21:11:31 -0400
Cc: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Very well said.  The single best way to honor someone who has passed is to talk
about them.   I had the honor and pleasure to be friends with Frank.  To call
him and get a part or to get his call and to give a part. â??Frank, I have a
hard top I need to give you.â??  â??I donâ??t want it.â??  â??Iâ??ll be down
tomorrow and leaving it on the side of your garage.â??  Miss him as we all do.
I got a call from British CAr Magazine wanting to do a feature on Sprites.  I
called Frank.  Franks custom bugeye, another friends restored MKIV and my tired
original MKII were on the cover.  He really liked being part of that.  A long
time ago.  I still have 4 copies of that issue.
Thanks for your posting Mark.
George MArinos

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/mharc@autox.team.net