[Spridgets] APT and David Anton

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] APT and David Anton
From: Hal Faulkner via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 16:33:45 -0700

--000000000000dac9b605dd5ac610

Do any members of the Listerati know what is happening with APT?  I placed
an order on the 27th of March but have not  rreceived it yet and my
calls/emails are unanswered.  I know David. had some kind of ufgent
personal business but I was expecting things to be returning to normal
around the middle of March.  I have done business with APT in the past and
been very pleased with the service, so I am concerned.

Hal

--000000000000dac9b605dd5ac610

h APT?=C2=A0 I placed an order on the 27th of March but have not=C2=A0 rrec=
eived it yet and my calls/emails are unanswered.=C2=A0 I know David. had so=
me kind of ufgent personal business but I was expecting things to be return=
ing to normal around the middle of March.=C2=A0 I have done business with A=
PT in the past and been very pleased with the service, so I am concerned.<d=

--000000000000dac9b605dd5ac610--

--===============7205683282357442257==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============7205683282357442257==--