[Spridgets] battery types, absorbed glass mat or flooded lead acid

To: Spridget list <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] battery types, absorbed glass mat or flooded lead acid
From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 12:17:51 -0400

--000000000000ccc4a905e7c83094

List,
Sorry for this repost, but how do I know which battery I have in my
vehicles, the AGM (absorbed glass mat) or the other such as Group 24
flooded lead acid? I believe I ate 2 batteries on tenders this past winter.
I would like to get a small in size, sealed battery for my Sprite because I
have to remove the hood otherwise. However the sealed batteries can't be
tender charged because they are sealed. What is the group using?

I'm not sure if the batteries I have are any good as this is the first week
I'm home long enough to check. None of my batteries are sealed. Can I
assume the type of batteries I have are written on the battery or is there
another test to determine which type I have?

Let me understand this, the AGM battery cannot be tender charged or they
will die? But not necessarily sealed?

https://www.batterystuff.com/kb/articles/5-battery-types-explained-sealed-agm-gel.html

Thank you kindly,
Linda
62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--000000000000ccc4a905e7c83094

attery I have in my vehicles, the AGM (absorbed glass mat) or the other suc=
h as=C2=A0Group 24 flooded lead acid? I believe I ate 2 batteries on tender=
s this past winter. I would like to get a small in size, sealed battery for=
 my Sprite because I have to remove the hood otherwise. However the sealed=
=C2=A0batteries can&#39;t be tender charged because they are sealed. What i=
es I have are any good as this is the first week I&#39;m home long enough t=
o check. None of my batteries are sealed. Can I assume the=C2=A0type of bat=
teries I have are written on the battery or is there another test to determ=
d this, the AGM battery cannot be tender charged or they will die? But not =
www.batterystuff.com/kb/articles/5-battery-types-explained-sealed-agm-gel.h=
tml" target=3D"_blank">https://www.batterystuff.com/kb/articles/5-battery-t=
gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span =
style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor of Frank Clar=

--000000000000ccc4a905e7c83094--

--===============2637014687682136560==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============2637014687682136560==--