mid ohio gears

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: mid ohio gears
From: SWINDRACE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:06:23 EDT
ok guys..
who has ever tried a 3.9 at mid ohio?
normally we run the 4.2..ho hum.
but we put the 3.9 in tinkerbell for summer cruising.
now the new smoker, (engine) just MIGHT be putting out a genuine 100 hp..or
at least a strong 90..do i need to get the garage floor and lena and mary's
hands all graesed up, or has anyone had sucess with the 3.9 at mid ohio..
yeah..i am sure everyones faster than me now after a full seasons events..we
will just have to watch tailights until we get back into the groove.
R (we cant figure out where we are anymore) Kansa
and the girls...