ELVF Road America

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>,
Subject: ELVF Road America
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:58:27 -0500
Youse guys,

'Squirrely' Shirley Murray has promised to rope off 2 1/2 islands for Thicko
Village. We'll be further up the hill than in past years... one island north
(downhill) of the gas pumps, in the same island as the Le Grand tent, and
one half of the island below it. Good news is, we should be able to scab AC
power for our Sat. night soiree.

Speaking of that.. yes, despite your best wishes, the Thicktones will play.
We'll be offering up burnt animal sacrifices, so, pack your favorites, bring
some charcoal, and whatever else you'd like to contribute.

I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon. Not planning on practising Friday, more
than likely, just relaxing.

See y'all there.

Flounder