I think I've got it !

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: I think I've got it !
From: mg72racer@juno.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:04:51 GMT
Team-Thicko Founder......"Flounder" ?

Great ELVF weekend for the 72 Midget.  Thicko hospitality and technical
support provided by the afore mentioned "Flounder", and Richard ("the
Unaffiliated")Winder, made for our best trip to RA so far.
    New big buck motor here-forth known as "Trophy Wife" survives after
stopping my heart with falling oil pressure.  She was quickly shut down
even before my oversized warning lamp lit up.......no damage done.
    A richer mixture and the addition of an oil temp gauge and I'll see
you all at Mid-Ohio.

Mal Fay