The Tigers list has moved

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: The Tigers list has moved
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 21:20:04 -0600
(fodder
for
majordomo
please
ignore)

The Tigers list has moved to autox.team.net.  To post a message to
the list, send to tigers@autox.team.net.  The list is now run by the
"majordomo" software package, so unsubscribe requests and other
administrative stuff must be sent to majordomo@autox.team.net.  For
complete majordomo information send a "help" message to the majordomo
address.

The list is set up for restricted posting.  This is the anti-spam
feature that has been discussed from time to time.  If you find you
can't post to the list, it is probably because the address you are
sending from is different than the address that appears in the list
distribution file.  If this happens to you, let me know and we'll get
it fixed.

Many thanks to MJB for his timely assistance.
--
T.J. Higgins
tjhiggin@ingr.com