waxing humorous

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: waxing humorous
From: lrw@aop.com (LARRY WRIGHT)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 96 06:59 EDT
>     Many of us know that the Yankee Candle Christmas Shop is the home of
>     the finest and most unusual scented candles you can buy.
        (SNIP)
>      The owner of Yankee Candle is a car collector

Stu:
        I guess the Sunbeam-shaped candle has two wicks, one
in the vicinity of each fuel tank? (actually, I'd buy such a
thing) Seriously, it sounds like fun, but too far. Have a good
time!

Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R     1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1
1992 Toyota pick-up (who cares)
ph 301.386.7979                      fax 301.386.5333