Best Carb for 260?

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Best Carb for 260?
From: Greg <hd_rider@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 01:07:40 -0700 (PDT)
I have a F4B I would like to use on my Mk I.  A friend with lots of Tigers
says only use a Carter AFB. I know many people use Holley's. Has anyone
tried out one of the newer Edlebrok carbs?  I'm planning on doing the
manifold change this summer and would like a few suggestions from someone
that knows. Also I'm about ready for a new set of tires, Is it better to
stay with a Dunlop for a British look? I just usually drive it sorta hard on
the streets, with windy roads, no racing.

                                        Thanks,
                                         Greg Howe
Mk I B9472850

By the way I got the car from a fellow in East Bay who bought it in Georgia
after it was used in the photo layout in Special Interest Auto magazine #61
4/81 It's still stock with 67,000 miles on the original engine.