Re: Autocross

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, OldeAlp@aol.com
Subject: Re: Autocross
From: Ramon Spontelli <rs11@ElSegundoCA.ATTGIS.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 96 06:31:20 PDT
>  Ramon - are you going to beat Theresia again?  In the car I mean.  That is,
>  on the track.
>  What I'm trying to say is:  Are you going to finish faster?  er- In the car
>  on the track.

Well, I don't know.  Maybe.  Then again, maybe not.
What I'm tryin' to say is that Theresia is making noises
about not going.  Her school work has been impacted by
a new job with a substantial commute that puts her in
such a  m o o d  all the time!  She hasn't said she
wasn't going, but then she hasn't said she was.

I'm planning on going, but then I have to spend some
time with her Mustng Saturday--rear brakes for sure,
possibly wheel cylinders, and I think maybe wheel
bearings too.  If I get into trouble there . . .

Otherwise, I'll see you Sunday.  (BSP runs fifth--the
middle run group in the afternoon.)

Ramon