Re: Basic Stuff

To: SJogan@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Basic Stuff
From: NamasteRH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 21:00:13 -0400

>Question: Was there a license plate bracket (rear only - I don't use the
>front in Florida)? What did it look like? Also, does anyone know where I can
>get a horn ring?

Can't help with the plate bracket (I don't have one either), but I got my
horn ring from Tiger Tom's (approx. $65) - made of gun metal and supposed to
be stronger than the original.

BUT I have been trying to find someone with the parts that actually comprise
the horn mechanism and this has been no mean feat.  Good luck.  If you need
help figuring out what you are missing, I'll be happy to help.

Rick Hoefle (1964 Tiger, B9470508)