Rad Bulkhead Trivia

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Rad Bulkhead Trivia
From: marrone@wco.com (Frank Marrone)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 07:54:35 -0700 (PDT)
How many different styles are there at the radiator mounting bosses on the
bulkhead,

I've got the following...

1. Series I Alpine - 1 piece bulkhead with captive nuts to fromt of bulkhead.

2. Series IV Alpine - Bulkhead has additional stampings at ends, two sets of
holes drilled, only has threaded boss applied behind one set.

3.  Mk I Tiger - Same Series IV Alpine with second set of bosses (little
donught shaped things) applied at other set of holes.  Has threads in both
sets of holes.

4.  Series V Alpine - two sets of holes in additional stanpings but holes
are molded together in smooth bump in stamping.  Both sets of holes threaded.

any others?

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       Series I Alpine  (2.3L powered by Ford)
                       Yamaha Seca 900