Help with Part Location / Identification

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help with Part Location / Identification
From: "Les McClelland, x4526" <LESM@uvsg.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 96 19:20:00 CDT
I have a 65 MK-1A that has sprung a brake leak at the hydraulic brake
light switch.  Does anyone know the replacement part number (for the
brake light switch), and can it be replaced with another switch from
British iron?

I found this cruising the net and thought I would pass it on:

Sunbeam GT Coupe, for sale.  The car is in Eastern Washington.  It has
been sitting for a few years.  It did run, but needs restoration.  It is
ALL there...$ 700 OBO
If interested call (360) 650-1196.

Les McClelland
Lesm@uvsg.com