Re[2]: Wheel Swap

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Bennett Cullen <p21988@gegpo8.geg.mot.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Wheel Swap
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 03 May 96 09:07:21 PST
     All;

         -For anyone interested, our TIGER currently sports 16" Mustang GT
          TRX rims with 180/65 Michelins. Spacers are 3/4" to 1.00"
          depending on track width needed, front vs. rear. Wheel wells are
          stock & we have no clearance problems/tire rubbing.

         -I believe the rear end ratio is 3:50 or 3:70, & the 16" rims
          brings the ratio back to a freeway-decent RPM.