re: Oil Cooler Trivia

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Oil Cooler Trivia
From: marrone@wco.com (Frank Marrone)
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 10:07:51 -0700 (PDT)
>Tiger 1A and Tiger II have the oil cooler mounts.

Thnaks to Tom B.  and  DSand95510@aol.com  for the info.  My Tiger B9471116
also had these mounts.  There was some heavy front end damage so it is
possible that the valance had been replaced.

I'm surprised that TAC did not catch this when they certified my car.  Maybe
they did but understood that there was some collision repair and didn't
think it significant.

BTW, if anyone out there has an early Tiger with the mounts or believes that
this could have been original on my car, please drop me a note.  I'm going
to delete these on the restoration if they are not stock.

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       Series I Alpine  (2.3L powered by Ford)
                       Yamaha Seca 900