Slow steering

To: Tiger Newsgroup <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slow steering
From: "Edmund E. Powell" <102430.3640@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 10 May 96 12:22:10 EDT
>>Most the modern day Front wheel drive cars use a rear mounted rack,
Like the Ford Taurus (which I have).  This car has the least amount of
scrub of any rack & pinion car that I have seen.  But the turning circle
is still too big.

And, it's still a Taurus.
Well, I think your assessment is right on.  I don't complain much about the
turning, because I use the Tiger almost entirely for highway driving.  The car
probably wasn't intended for city stuff, at it's best.  Still, as you say,
compromises were made and that's something most of us must accept.
Now, the cats with the BIG money can afford machinery built without compromises.

Good driving (and turning) to all!

Eddy