RE: cross frame restoration

To: tigers@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: RE: cross frame restoration
From: TURNER_DENNIS%WAR4@mr.nawcad.navy.mil
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 13:36:00 -0400 (EDT)
I built a rotisserie from plans I found in "Classic Auto Restorer" circa
1994.  I purchased the steel already cut from a local supplier and welded it
up with my MIG.  I am using currently on a 68 Cougar GT project but plan to
adapt for my 64 Tiger waiting in the wings.  My total cost was under $400
including the pnematic tires.