Re[2]: Ugly cars

To: tigers@autox.team.net, CMottram@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: Ugly cars
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 24 May 96 08:51:50 PST
     Hmmmm...

          -An AMC/Rootes combo. Kinda' like in biology where there's two
           different species of mammals, but they can't produce offspring.

           How come if nature doesn't allow this, auto executives think
           they can.

           Just imagine, a "combo" AMC Gremlin & Sunbeam Tiger...this could
           have given them the hatchback option. Then, with some flames,
           shackle extenders(the kind that collapse sideways), air-shocks
           and Cragar chrome spoke wheels...what a babe magnet at the
           bowling alley or rendering plant!!!

                                  Phil