Re: Front Parking Lights

To: TURNER_DENNIS%WAR4@mr.nawcad.navy.mil
Subject: Re: Front Parking Lights
From: Arnsug@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 22:56:31 -0400
 Dennis Turner wrote:
<I recently purchased an early Tiger (B9470142 LRXFE).  Everything seems
<normal and original except the front parking lights.  They appear to be from

<a Series III Alpine.  I originally thought it had been wrecked and the
<replacement fenders were from an Alpine but now I have seen a second (also
<early ) Tiger with the same anomaly.  Anyone with any ideas.

Series 4 & 5 Alpines have the Tiger-style parking/turn lights.  The affinity
of Tiger front ends for telephone poles, other cars, etc., may explain seeing
several Alpine fender swaps.  I suppose it's possible the lads at Rootes used
up some old Alpine fenders
though ?

PS- I may have 2 spare of these Tiger lights

Arnie Sugar
'66 MK1A Tiger