RE:

To: "'Tiger List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE:
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 19:56:59 -0700
        What you really need is the rolling radius of the tire under a load
(weighted).  This will change with differences in tire pressure.  This
will be different than just the radius of the tire.  Once you know the
exact distance the tire will travel in exactly one revolution, the rest
is fairly easy!

Rich