specs

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: specs
From: d_mountjoy@mail.nmusd.k12.ca.us (Darrell Mountjoy)
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 13:33:49 -0800
All:  I have a HiPo motor in my MK I Tiger and am trying to sort out the
motor specs.  I have some specs from a '67 Ford publication but don't know
if they are applicable to my motor.  Does anyone know if the specs for all
the HiPo motors were the same? Mine is a '65 six-bolt bell block.

I'm looking for dimensions, clearances, torque specs, casting/part numbers
with applications.  Any and all info would be appreciated.  Also, pointing
me in the direction of good source publications would be reeeeeeeal
helpful.

Thanks,
Darrell