Re: Success!

To: NamasteRH@aol.com
Subject: Re: Success!
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 96 12:36:57 PDT
> An update on my resto--I have completed the electrical system of my Tiger and
> now consider myself very well-versed in its operations, particularly the
> windscreen wiper mechanism (it's pretty clever, but aren't ALL Lucas items?).

How about a write-up on the the wiper rebuild.  I'm going to be doing
this one day and I'd like to add to what info I already have before I
start.  It would be a nice addition to the Tiger web site.  What kind
of grease did you use in the rack box?

> goes in this weekend and I'll start wire brushing the floor pans.  BTW, does
> anyone know what LMA stands for in brake fluid (as in DOT 3, 4, LMA)?  Still

Something like low moisture absorption, I think.

> Rick Hoefle

Roland