Cars in strange place

To: tigers@autox.team.net, tigers@alpine.b17a.ingr.com
Subject: Cars in strange place
From: VUGQ02A@prodigy.com (MR RAY MCCRARY)
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 21:55:34, -0500
Last summer my wife and I spotted a Renault Dauphine being used as a
goat and sheep feeder out in the sticks near Nashville.  We took a
picture of the lot with the old rundown house behind it and mailed it
to my mother with a note that it was the house that we had just
purchased and were restoring.  Wanting to say something nice, she
wrote back that it had a nice front door and nice trees!!!!  We got a
good laugh, later when she arrived to visit the 'restored' goat farm!
 Ray