Martha Wheat, Sunbeam Specialties, Tiger Tom

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Martha Wheat, Sunbeam Specialties, Tiger Tom
From: Vonski@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 18:15:03 -0400
What do all of these wonderful Sunbeam affiliated people have in common?
 Along with Dale's British and Norman Miller?  Even Rob Martel (the floorpan
repair panel fabricator)?  All of them have been exposed for their devotion
to the marque in the whimsical, yet informative pages of the Pacific Tiger
Club Newsletter.  A year's club membership is only $27.00 which gets you a
MONTHLY newsletter, which includes profile on luminaries in the Sunbeam
world.. You all would KNOW who these people are, what they've done, and what
they can do for you and your Tiger should you become members (or really good
friends of a member so you can borrow their newsletter).  So shoot me- I edit
the fishwrap, and I take the time to interview these people for our member's
benefit.  I know that Martha Wheat will do any interior need you might
have-leather usually adds $1000.00 or so to the cost (hides ain't cheap,
according to Martha).  Rick at Sunbeam Specialties and Tiger Tom share
purchasing on many of their items, including rubber items-their stuff is the
most exhaustively researched, and the best available usually.  If any of you
know of other worthy interviewees please let me know.  I'd love to feature
them in PTC.....The best thing is, all of the people I've interviewed have
been exceedingly nice, and very helpful, and very committed to the
marque-just another reason why Tigers are such a great car to own.  End of
diatribe, now back to lurk mode.

Von Levandowski
B9472230 TAC/#160
faded paint, torn upholstery, but shiny LAT 9s..