Grommet set from SS

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Grommet set from SS
From: "STEVEN M. METCALFE" <MS02488@msbg.med.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 18:04:29 -0500
 .int tigers@autox.team.net

 Talking about grommet sets.  It sure would be helpful if some of the
 vendors would include a set of instructions with the parts the sell.  I
 know some items are pretty self explanatory for the person who restores
 cars for a living, but for the majority of us (I'm sure) it would be more
 than helpful.  Too many times I have purchased a part only to make multiple
 long distance calls to find out how to assemble it or put it together.

 How hard would it be to put a picture designating which grommets go where?

 I would gladly pay an extra buck or two for the help.

 Steve
 *** Original Author: tigers-owner@autox.t          06/03/96  131317