tigers-digest and alpines-digest now available!

To: tigers@autox.team.net (Tigers), alpines@autox.team.net (Alpines)
Subject: tigers-digest and alpines-digest now available!
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 96 8:59:25 CDT
Thanks to the hard work of MJB, there is now a daily digest version of
the Tigers list and the Alpines list.

There have been a few requests for the digests, and I promised to
notify all the requesters when the digests became available.  I hope I
haven't forgotten anyone.

To subscribe to the Tigers digest, send
        subscribe tigers-digest
to majordomo@autox.team.net.

To subscribe to the Alpines digest, send
        subscribe alpines-digest
to majordomo@autox.team.net.

Make sure you unsubscribe from the Alpines and/or Tigers list as
necessary by sending the appropriate unsubscribe message to majordomo.

Regardless of whether you are on the digest or real-time list, the
posting addresses for messages to the lists remain the same:
tigers@autox.team.net and alpines@autox.team.net.

Many many thanks once again to MJB!
--
T.J. Higgins