Mugger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Mugger
From: NamasteRH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 22:34:26 -0400
A mugger with a knife sneaks up behind a woman, grabs her and demands her
money.

"I don't have any money", she tells him.  "I'm just a poor old woman", which
was the truth.  She had to be 80, easily.

Not being one to believe every sob story he hears, the mugger yanks her purse
from her and opens it.  Finding no money there, he insists that she must be
hiding it on her, and with that he reaches first into the left cup of her
bra, feels around a bit, and then tries the same with the right.  Nothing.

"I guess you were telling the truth", he snaps.

"Of course I was, Sonny", she says, "but if you'll do that again I'll be glad
to write you a check!".