RE: New autocross domestic rivalry?

To: <OldeAlp@aol.com>, <TIGERS@autox.team.net>, <ALPINES@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New autocross domestic rivalry?
From: Jay Laifman <JLAIFMAN@PNM.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 11 Jun 96 12:46:10 EDT
Ole writes:

"We've been ragging on Ramon for a long time about
Theresia cleaning his clock on the track. . . .
Kevin became the newest member of that club at Tigers
United in Bakersfield this weekend when Marla whipped
his hiney.  He has some cockamamie story about . . ."

One of the jobs of an attorney is to apply laws from
one area to another.  In this case, I would have to
say that the rule that applies when golfing with the
boss applies here.  How many times is Marla going to
endure 5 hours driving to get to 100 degree heat to sit around
while Kevin talks to others about the size of his engine,
if she doesn't get to be a real part of it?  So, I say
Kevin was the winner, because Marla might just let Kevin
get a chance at the wheel at the next Tigers United too.

Jay

Jay S. Laifman
Pircher, Nichols & Meeks
1999 Avenue of the Stars