RE: More Fram Filters

To: tigers-owner <tigers-owner@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More Fram Filters
From: Bennett Cullen <p21988@gegpo8.geg.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 96 15:05:00 MST
Stu,
One of these is probably the one you are looking for.
|  Cullen Bennett  in Tempe, Arizona  (1965  MK I Tiger B9472658)    |
|  p21988@gegpo8.geg.mot.com       (1967 Alpine SV B395002751)|
|_______________________________________________________|
**
  1) Allied Signal - Kansas City Plant
      Allied Signal - Kansas City Plant; Allied Signal Aerospace (Kansas
City Plant); Allied Signal Kansas City Plant; Allied Signal/Sensors; Allied
      Signals...
      http://www.os.kcp.com/home/index.html (0k)
      [100%, 2 of 2 terms relevant]

  2) Allied Signal - Kansas City Plant
      Allied Signal - Kansas City Plant; Allied Signal Aerospace Kansas City
Division; Allied Signal Home Page; Allied Signal Kansas City Plant.;
      Allied-Signal...
      http://www.os.kcp.com/ (0k)
      [88%, 2 of 2 terms relevant]

  3) Graph of Allied Signal (ALD)
      Graph of Allied Signal (ALD) Allied Signal (ALD) as of 96-04-08, close
57.125, down 1.375, or 2.35% Please complete this investor sentiment
      survey for the Katonah Project; ...
      http://www.ai.mit.edu/stocks/g/ALD.html (2k)
      [85%, 2 of 2 terms relevant]

  4) Information Indexing, Inc. - Allied Signal Plastics
      Information Indexing, Inc. - Allied Signal Plastics WEBLINK SERVICE
for (SAMPLE VERSION) Allied Signal Engineering Plastics
      p=properties, a=applications, c=chemical resistance...
      http://www.infodex.com/weblink/allied/list.html (43k)
      [85%, 2 of 2 terms relevant]

  5) Co-op:Allied Signal-Bendix
      Co-op:Allied Signal-Bendix Co-op:Allied Signal-Bendix [BGSU home |CBA
home |AMIS Home |Search |Feedback] Co-ops and Internships are
      administered by the Co-
      http://www.cba.bgsu.edu/amis/place/allied-s.html (1k)

  6) Allison News Release: Allison-Allied Signal HAL Venture
      Allison News Release: Allison-Allied Signal HAL Venture News Release
 -- For Immediate Release -- Contact Information Allison - Allied Signal
      Joint Venture to Provide Helicopter Engines...
      http://www.allison.com/news/95/01/18-t800-hal-contract.html (3k)
      [84%, 2 of 2 terms relevant]

  7) Allison Press Release: Allison - Allied Signal Joint Ventu...
      Allison Press Release: Allison - Allied Signal Joint Venture To
Provide Helicopter Engines To Indian Aeronautics Firm News Release -- For
      Immediate Release -- Contact Information Allison...
      http://www.allison.com/www/news/95/02/japan-t800-hal-contract.html
(3k)
      [83%, 2 of 2 terms relevant]

  8) Coordinated Engineering Programs - Allied-Signal Inc. Scho...
      Coordinated Engineering Programs - Allied-Signal Inc. Scholarship
Coordinated
      http://www.sfa.umkc.edu/scsp/28.htm (1k)
      [83%, 2 of 2 terms relevant]

  9) Allied Signal Total Quality Culture
      Allied Signal Total Quality Culture A quality driven culture invents
the purchase credit card as a solution to an internal customer
dissatisfaction
      problem Director, Purchasing and Materiel...
      http://www.dtic.mil/c3i/bprcd/allied.html (17k)
      [83%, 2 of 2 terms relevant]

  10) Title Page: Allied-Signal's Turnaround Blitz
      Title Page: Allied-Signal's Turnaround Blitz Allied-Signal's
Turnaround Blitz by Thomas A. Stewart Return to [Home Page] Doc
      http://www.dtic.dla.mil/c3i/bprcd/4701.html (1k)
      [83%, 2 of 2 terms relevant]